September 1st, 2023
Welcome Back !
We are excited to see you all for this school year, and we look forward to hearing all about your summer.
School Begins on Wednesday September 6th for students.
Students are asked to meet at their line up areas on Wednesday September 6th.
Information packages will be sent home with students, and available on School Day during the week of September 5th.
What Class am I in?
Please ask a staff member on the tarmac, and we can help you find your line up! Staff members will be wearing a bright vest.
Where is my entry or exit door?
Students will exit at the same area that they enter at the end of the day.
Find your class on the Map below:
Homework for Students
Come with your best smiles and excitement for a great year! Your friends and Educators can’t wait to see you!
Homework for Families
- Please complete Action Required Information package
- Mark your calendar — September 13th at 5:30 pm for our Open House
- School Council’s first meeting is September 18th from 6-8pm-please join us.
Drop off and Pick Up
- Kiss and Drop areas, and street parking are available for student drop off when not able to walk or wheel to school
- Bike racks available at side of the school
- The parking lot is for accessibility drop off and school bus access
*Accessible parking is available at the school main entrance
Please help us keep all students, staff, and families safe by:
- Limiting vehicular traffic
- Walking scooter, bikes etc. when on school property.
- Stop only for drop off (no parking) in front of the school or in the school parking lot.
- Please keep pets off school property during the school day.